Fedora packagers activity
Following up on the thoughts about activity on our packages using the last build date I was curious to investigate the activity of our packagers.
So here again, I wrote a script that uses FAS to retrive the list of people in the packager group. For each of these person, it then queries datagrepper for their last fedmsg message, thus retrieving the date of their last activity.
Graphically it looks like this: On the X axis is presented the number of packager whose last activity was on that day, on the Y axis is how many days ago that day was.
Converted to a log scale, we get: On the X axis is the log of the number of packager whose last activity was on that day, on the Y axis is how many days ago that day was.
On both graph the peak at the end represent the number of packagers for which no activity could be found on datagrepper.
To provide some more numbers:
- There are 1476 user in the packager group
- 224 were active today (day 0)
- 878 (59.5%) were active over the last 30 days
- 386 (26.2%) were not active for the last 100 days
- 296 (20%) were not active for the last 200 days
- 253 (17%) had no activity registered by fedmsg.
- The oldest activity registered is from 308 days ago.