Borsalinux-fr (the french NPO dedicated to promote Fedora in the french speaking countries) held its annual general assembly this afternoon.
During this assembly we reviewed the activity of the NPO last year as well as the state of its account.
All in all, 2012 was a reasonnbly good year, the usual activities were held all went fine and there was the success of the FUDCon in Paris as a highlight. From a financial point of view, things are pretty stable, the budget looses a bit a money overall in 2012 but that's due to some reimbursement that happened in 2013 (and thus out of the overview).
Finally, there was the election of the new board, elected for two years. The board for 2013, 2014 is therefore:
- Emmanuel Seyman (eseyman) - President
- Pierre-Yves Chibon (pingou) - Vice-Président
- Nicolas Chauvet (kwizart) - Treasurer
- Pablo Martin-Gomez (bouska) - Vice-treasurer
- Charles-Antoine Couret (renault) - Secretary
- Kévin Raymond (shaiton) - Vice-secretary
- Guillaume Kulakowski (llaumgui)
I think this is a nice board for the coming two years and I already look forward to work with all you guys.